My dream was to write, and yet since I left
university I have done everything but write. I have made excuse after excuse
for all the reasons why, but this week after sitting down and talking it
through with someone, I realised that the main reason why I stopped was because
I put everyone else's needs before my own as though I wasn't important enough.
My dream still is to write. I sometimes find myself
daydreaming about tapping away on my computer, very much like I am doing now.
Writing with real purpose and passion. And yet I still haven’t done anything
about it.
Today is the day to change all of that. I have a desire
to make a change in my life and actually live the life that I want to live, not
live the life that is thrust upon me.
So here I am, writing! I’m starting with a blog,
maybe people will read, maybe not. This isn’t about other people, this is about
me. I’m not sure where this blog will go, what I will write about, I guess this
is going to be more about finding my writing style, what I like to write about
and what inspires me the most.
No comments:
Post a Comment